1.18.2009

Remembering 2008

This post makes me laugh
This
post makes me smile
This
post makes me sad
This
post makes me chuckle
This
post helps me remember the important things
This
post makes me appreciate
This
post makes me reminisce
This
post makes me think
This
post brings back so many memories
This
post reminds me of how I want to be
This
post makes me happy to be a mom
This
post makes me scared
This
post makes me miss
This
post makes me thankful
This
post makes me gitty
This
post reminds me of the good ole days
This
post makes me cry
This post reminds me why I love Greg
This
post makes me grin
This
post I can watch over and over
This
post makes me happy
This
post makes me feel lucky
This
post makes me crazy. Come on, what was I thinking
This
post makes me feel blessed blessed

6 comments:

Smullin Family said...

What a really neat post. I enjoyed looking at all the entries and getting to know you better. I love that you LOVE spending time with your kids. I could really work on that. You must have has awesome parents, especially with a "FUN" dad. :o)

Kelly said...

I'm just glad to have been able to take a peek at the Christensen's year...blogs are the best. Hope you have an awesome year in 2009.

And keep the posts coming! I always get good ideas from your posts...not that I'm great at implementing them. My favorite post of yours so far, I'd have to say, was when you cleaned Emma's room up for her and surprised her with a cute little cupcake on her bed.
Gotta do that for Whitney...

Jilene said...

what a cool idea

Live From Mommyville... said...

My crummy computer won't display your pictures! Maybe I'll check your blog on my laptop!
Happy 2009!

The Newey Fam said...

Hey Keri! Hope you are having a great winter! I haven't blogged in a while...but if you get a second check mine out for some big news!

Natalie said...

Keri, I love your creative posts! What a great way to remember 2008.