10.15.2008

Just a little longer..........please.

I am so not ready for the weather to change. I am not ready to give up our daily bike/scooter rides to and from school and my nightly bike ride with Dylan. I am not ready to give up Greg and the boys playing football behind our house in the evenings, the boys watching our neighbors dog jump high in the air to catch a ball-the boys love it- or our nightly chats on our back porch swing. I'm just not ready for the cold. I wish this perfect weather could stay just a little longer.
Tonight was so fun. We took a rope and tied the wagon to the bike and road around and around the neighborhood. Talk about a work out.By the end of the night we had 7 kids following us. See what I mean. Gotta love October evenings.

2 comments:

Laura Garner said...

That looks like so much fun Keri! You're such a hands-on Mom. I feel the same way with the weather. Although it won't get extremely cold here, the warm weather has been nice!

Alicia said...

Man, looks like such a family friendly place to live. I just wish you were down the street so we could join in the little parade too. We've been pretty lucky with weather too though. We've been able to still take our sunday afternoon walks every week. We'll miss it too. Especially at 4 pm when the kids are bouncing off the walls and need to get out. Miss you guys.