




Happy Birthday dad and grandpa.
We love you, all 22 of us !!!!
Mom, Keri, Greg, Emma, Dylan, Cole, Ryan, Erin, Jack, Ella, Max, Paul, Sarah, Alicia, Joel, Olivia, Bennett, Jason, Christopher, Jill, Laura, Dave......





We love you, all 22 of us !!!!
Mom, Keri, Greg, Emma, Dylan, Cole, Ryan, Erin, Jack, Ella, Max, Paul, Sarah, Alicia, Joel, Olivia, Bennett, Jason, Christopher, Jill, Laura, Dave......
8 comments:
Where did you find some of those pictures? Dad said, "Was I ever that young?" He didn't remember ever wearing black rim glasses....I do.
Your dad, made our lives WONDERFUL! Thank you for appreciating him, how he deserves. You couldn't have given him a better gift! Love Mom
Oh, I love your dad, too. Two thoughts--one, looking at those pictures from long ago makes me think that at one point, Bro. Wright was a hip, cool guy. Wow. Not that he's not still cool...
And two, it makes me miss my dad. They were such a pair. Mix in a Peter Paul & Mary song and who needed more entertainment then that! So, every time I see a picture of your dad, I'm reminded of some of the happiest memories that I have as a girl. Happy Birthday Brother Wright!
Those are great pictures! Happy Birthday, Uncle Charlie! You were always so loving and kind to me and I appreciate your example so much. Love you!
I love these pictures keri!
Happy Birthday uncle Charlie! Those are some classic pictures. I love the last picture especially, it's fun to see how your family started and how much it's grown.
Keri, Charlie is one great man. I loved the photos. Great hair too.
I love Charlie. Those pictures are so great. Your mom did such a good job of taking pictures! Happy Birthday Charlie!
Great pics of your dad! Do you remember that time we skipped school at your house and I was in your bathroom and you pretended that your dad came home and found us there. You were acting like he was beating you for being home. I was so scared! I don't know why though, your dad would never do that! Funny!
Candice
Post a Comment