What goes on at the Christensen's home when we have a day off of school?
Let me show you ............
a big mess,
I mean creation #1

Emma and her friend played school with Dylan and Cole which means they turned the entire bonus room into a classroom. The boys loved it.
disaster,
I mean creation #2
Emma and Lexy try and make crystals.
I think I want to cry,
no I mean creation #3
The girls make us dinner. I think it took longer to clean up then it did to make. I have to admit it was really good.
still going, I mean creation #4
little miss designers......
As you can see we are never bored with our little Emma around. Lucky us!!!!






3 comments:
I just posted about the mess in motherhood, and then I read your post. A great reminder. I love reading your blog!
You are such a fun mom Keri! Your kids are always creating such fun things. I can't believe how much Emma looks like you, especially in the picture of her covering the lamp.
Wow, you have some patience, woman. I could never let them make that much, I mean, create that much in one day. Good for you! You know they will remember that forever.
Post a Comment