This one's for anyone who believes is love, fate and Cold Play.
I totally forgot this movie even existed! I can't wait to rent it again! Wish you were here so we could have a girls night and eat cinnamon bears and watch wicker park!
I love this movie! This is definitely the best scene too! I second Alicia that it'd be fun to have a girls night!
I forgot about that movie, too! Love Cold Play. Love them.
That is so you.
you are a hopeless romantic! I do not even know what movie this is? I must be old!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I totally forgot this movie even existed! I can't wait to rent it again! Wish you were here so we could have a girls night and eat cinnamon bears and watch wicker park!
I love this movie! This is definitely the best scene too! I second Alicia that it'd be fun to have a girls night!
I forgot about that movie, too! Love Cold Play. Love them.
That is so you.
you are a hopeless romantic! I do not even know what movie this is? I must be old!
Post a Comment