9.11.2008

It's your lucky day...................

I got this idea from a blog I look at often and thought it was a FUN, CREATIVE idea like always.

Your'e invited to a Movie Clip Party!!!
Time: As soon as you locate your favorite movie clips

Place: Your blog
Date: This week sometime
Your clip can be funny, romantic, adventure, or drama...or what ever you want. Come on. Go for it. It's fun.


Just warning you before you look at mine. I am an 80's girl.
#1. Say Anything- This has to be my favorite scence of all time. How can you not love Lloyd Dobler?



#2. Some kind of wonderful-I still love this movie. I love the story of two best friends falling in love. Oh and I LOVE THIS KISS. Skip to 1:26 on the time............



#3. The Notebook- What is it about this movie? What is it about Noah? What is it about this kiss?



#4. Sixteen Candles- I tried to find the scene with Jake Ryan leaning back on his red porsche in front of the church waiting for Samantha to come out. I love the part when she comes out of the church and sees him and looks around not sure if he is there for her. If you love this movie then I am sure you know what I am talking about. I always said my first boy would be named Jake Ryan-until I met Greg who has a nephew named Jake- Guess I am not the only one who thought it either. Jake/Jacob has and is the most popular boy name for the past 10 years.




#5. Thirteen going on Thirty- I love this dance.




#6. Parent Trap- This ones for my girl. Emma and I have seriously watched this movie 100 times. I love this part. Why do our girlys have to grow up.



#7. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- I love this scence. I love this movie. I still remember the first time I saw it. I was with my cousin Gina at my grandma Wilcox's house. We watched it over and over. Why do moms have to grow up?


#8. Footloose- Can't forget about Footloose. There are too many great scences to choose from. I think I am going to go watch this right now.



Okay, now it's your turn.
RSVP right here in the comment section. Come on you can do it.

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Great choices! I am glad I saw this post, cuz I didn't see your RSVP.You gotta love all those 80's classics.

ps. I heart Lloyd Dobler! :)

Marci said...

Keri, today was truly my lucky day. I had to watch "two idle lips that shouldn't kiss..." you know what I'm talking about! LOVED it. I'm gonna copy you, AGAIN. You're such the trend setter. Thanks the glimpse into my past. Not to mention all the great music that I still have!

Insights said...

You are awesome!! I loved all the videos!

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Thanks for the walk down memory lane! I remember when Grandma took us to see Ferris Bueller's Day Off, that was so much fun!

Shannon said...

I remember you watching Footloose so many times. The 80's movies were the best.