1.25.2009

"One bad apple" by the Osmonds

That was the number 1 song the day I was born.

Never heard of it but the title makes me wonder... Huh. Does this mean I am "One bad apple."

What was the number one song when you were born? Check it out . It is easy. See if it says anything about you. Oh and if you have never heard it, click on the song and it will send you right over to itunes and you can listen to it.

I just checked my wedding anniversary...... "Because you loved me" Huh, that's for sure
The day Greg asked to marry me...... "One sweet day" Definitely correct
The day my little Emma was born..... " All my life" True again. I have wanted a little girl all my life.
No joke, when my little boy Cole was born...... "Baby Boy". I must be one bad apple after all.

Just checked Greg's b-day. . His was "Monday, Monday". Fhew. I am safe. He was born on a Tuesday. I am not a bad apple after all.

http://www.joshhosler.biz/

4 comments:

Alicia said...

"kiss and say goodbye" by the manhattans was the #1 song the day I was born...glad that didn't mean anything! But Joel's was "night fever" by the bee gees!

Kelly said...

That was so fun, Keri. I just checked out all of our family's b-days. Okay, some notable ones-- my song-- New Kid in Town by the Eagles. Katelyn's--Let Me Love You by Mario, Whitney's--Smooth by Santana and Matthew's--Hot in Here, by Nelly. Very funny.

Kathryn said...

Keri,
I love your "One bad apple" entry. Very cute and clever.

Natalie said...

That's cool - I'll ahve to check it out!