Wait, now why do I make sugar cookies?Are they really worth the mess?Oh, now I remember. Totally worth it.
those turned out cute! how did you get the writing to turn out that way??
cute, and worth it! :)
Keri you are the cutest mom ever! You are always making something great! This look yummy...wish we could come over and eat some!
Oh now those look yummy! I never made good sugar cookies.
What a fun idea! I love it. Yeah, and how did you get the writing to come out so perfectly? Whever I try to write on cakes or cookies it gets all drippy.
Did you have some cookies left over to give this week since last week was Fast Sunday?! I'm jealous...I love sugar cookies..
Yum!!!
What cute ideas you had for V-day. I wish I was more creative! I love the cookies...you can never have too many sugar cookies.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
those turned out cute! how did you get the writing to turn out that way??
cute, and worth it! :)
Keri you are the cutest mom ever! You are always making something great! This look yummy...wish we could come over and eat some!
Oh now those look yummy! I never made good sugar cookies.
What a fun idea! I love it. Yeah, and how did you get the writing to come out so perfectly? Whever I try to write on cakes or cookies it gets all drippy.
Did you have some cookies left over to give this week since last week was Fast Sunday?! I'm jealous...I love sugar cookies..
Yum!!!
What cute ideas you had for V-day. I wish I was more creative! I love the cookies...you can never have too many sugar cookies.
Post a Comment