Did you know that...........
1. Greg and I have been married 12 years today
2. I always wanted to get engaged at the beach- Greg asked me at New Port Beach -smart boy
3. Greg has a sister named Kari, a brother named Ryan and a brother named Paul
-kinda confusing for the kids sometimes-
4. Greg's middle name is the initial K. Greg's mom must have been inspired.
5. Our first kiss was at Grant Village in Yellowstone National Park. Cool Huh.
- Dylan's middle name is Grant. It is after out grandfathers too-
6. We went to Jackson Hole on our Honeymoon.
7. Greg and I got to be friends all because of a few bus rides.
Thank goodness for the UTA, oh and Shannon and Don Tweet
8. When we were dating, Greg called me skinny mulligan and peewee.
- Shh, don't tell Greg I told you, he would die
9. When we first started dating I was real sneaky and read his journal. All it took were the
3 entries all about me to realize lucky me.

6 comments:
The good old days at Carriage Cove.
Congradulations! 12 years. Thats awesome!
Happy anniversary! It was fun to read this list, Keri!
Hi Keri! It's Kaili. I just started my own blog...yay!
As grandpa Wilcox would have said, "Look at what the two of you started! Something very wonderful!"
Keri,
I'm visiting your mom and she showed me your blog. Congratulations!
I have good memories of you babysitting our kids and staying at our house so I know what a good person you are. Greg is lucky.
Love, Kathryn Hoopes Paxman
Post a Comment