4.01.2008

A first

I think this is the first year in 30 years that I didn't do an April fools joke on my parents. I must be getting older and more mature. Ha. I have a feeling my kids will be the ones passing on the tradition. They really got into it today. They joked with each other any chance they got. We did get Greg really good tonight. I mean really good. Oh I just love April fools. Sorry Shannon.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

We got Jared, too. I told him the dog ran away, and he was really worried. (I wish it were true, but I have dog issues). It's fun how kids get into it though. Matthew told me, oh I don't know, half a dozen times, that I had a big worm in my hair. He thought that was a pretty good one.

kailichristensen said...

keri! hey, I think I enabled the comments on my page, will you check it out??

Sheila said...

Keri! What did you do to Greg! You can't say that and then not post it!

Natalie said...

Yes, do tell what you did to Greg...!