7.01.2008

What time is it? Party time!

On Emma's last day of school we gave Emma a Summer Party. 10 girls, 150 waterballons, lots and lots of food, fun water games, music, haning out, keeping cool and lots and lots of screaming.

I think I had pms when Emma and I went shopping for the food. The picture above is only the snacks. Pizza and watermelon for dinner, ice cream cones for dessert and each girl got a homemade candy lae to take home with them. Oh and zillions of otter pops.

water volleyball

Sprinkler chairs- my favorite

Dribble, Dribble, Drench!
Can't wait for next years. I think I had just as much fun as the girls.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Ker,
Wonderful to see the sights of your town & life. Miss you all the more. Please explain sprinkler chairs to me. Thanks for the info about Jason, he deserves a double scoop. I am excited to see you soon at the big wedding!! love you, M
ps our boys love father & sons camp out too. Thanks for reminding us that it is the little things that make summer GREAT.

Laura Garner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Garner said...

This looks like so much fun Keri! You're the best Mom! P.S. I love the title! Haha!

Insights said...

Keri You are such a fun mom! I love all of your creative ideas! I am taking notes!