I have to say that Dylan looks forward to Fathers and Sons more than anytime of year. He talks about it all year and it always sooo excited when it is near. He was especially excited this year because his little bro was coming for his first time. I have no pictures to show of their trip but Dylan and Cole have not stopped talking about it and Greg said it was a blast. Wish I was there to see my little boys having the time of their lives. I guess 5 little boys in our ward got together and Dylan was the leader of the pack. The boys went around with their hands in the air saying "No girls in our camp ground. No girls in our campground."
This was the first time the boys got to really use our tent trailer other than camp outs in the garage. You would have thought it was a hotel suite the way they talked about it.
What did Emma and I do. Hit the mall of course, rented a girly movie and ate the left overs from the party and best of all SLEPT IN.
What did Emma and I do. Hit the mall of course, rented a girly movie and ate the left overs from the party and best of all SLEPT IN.



1 comment:
That's so cool Keri.
Post a Comment