7.02.2008

Happy Birthday Jason




I remember my mom saying she could never get a serious picture out of Jason. After looking through my pictures I now know what she was talking about. Check it out for yourself below. -click on any pic. to see better-

I remember when my dad told me my new little brother's name was "Jason Michael" I freaked. Why. Hello. Do the movies Friday the 13th and Halloween ring a bell. Jason was the psycho in Friday the 13th and Michael was the boogie man in Halloween. OK. so I watched too many scary movies as a kid. Don't tell my mom....... As soon as I saw my sweet, precious little baby brother for the first time I knew he was safe.
PS. Jason if you are reading this, plan on me taking you to Thriftys for a double scoop of ice cream for your BDAY. Don't worry Chris and Lola. You can come too but only a single for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON! I just read entries in your childhood journal, one of them said, "You smile with your whole face!" Another one; "As I rock you, you place your head on my shoulder and sing. You have a lot of love and always share it."
We love you!
Thanks Keri, great job, brings back great memories. I thought, "You can never go back", but it is nice to know we all spent a lot of time together, we had a lot of fun.
You are a wonderful, oldest child. Your natural, loving way & hard work helps keep our family close.
Love, Mom

Laura Garner said...

This is so cute Keri! It's so true that there aren't any pictures of him smiling! I'm excited to see you and the kids at the end of this month!

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love it keri Jason was the funniest brother. I love all the pics you post. I will take you up on that single scoop.