2.07.2008

Getting cabin fever???? Play Guess Who?


If you have little kids, I highly recommend this game for you and your family. It is our favorite. I love it just as much as our kids do. It's fun, simple and never boring. Check it out. --my 4 year old is the one who loves to play the most

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes, we totally have cabin fever. This game looks great! I'm going to Target tomorrow, I'll have to check it out :)

Shannon said...

Garrett LOVES playing games. I don't. Maybe this one would be good for us. So happy your kids got a snow day. Scott longs to build a snow fort with the boys. We just got back from our 3 week hiatus and there is a ton of snow here. Miss you.

Sheila said...

This is one of our favorites as well. I remember playing it with my sister when we were little. Ahhh, good times!

Anonymous said...

Well said.