2.03.2008

Today was the day................

Greg and the boys built this snow cave today. Dylan has been wanting to build one since we've moved here and I guess today was the day. Emma and I stayed in and made cookies. We were smart, it was way to cold. Plus, I helped with the snowman this past week.



4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm happy to see that Dylan get's to play in the snow now. That picture of him looking so longingly out onto the snow was just so sad. After a winter of Connecticut's grey skies, rain and cold wind and humidity, I have to say, I miss the snow (but not the shoveling).

Sheila said...

Cole looks like a spring chicken inside his egg! Hasn't the snow been great? Ryan is like a kid in a candy store...until he had to help the neighbor shovel her walk!

Natalie said...

Your boys look like they're in pure heaven! Such cuties.

Anonymous said...

I love these pic's!! thanks for doing this blog Keri. It means so much to see what all the munchkins are up to.
Love you all
Aunt Kathy