2.08.2008

Just For Emma,

Once a month I try and do something out of the ordinary for my kids. Something that is simple but means a lot. Today, I bought Emma a really yummy cupcake from this really yummy store. I wrote a simple note and put it on her bed. --Well, I cleaned her room real good too. -- When she got home it was waiting for her. I was down stairs when she found it. All I needed to hear was the great big scream and a loud Thank You, I love you too, to know it was highly appreciated. Moments like these are the reasons I love being a mom.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Keri, you are the BEST MOM. You give me great ideas.

Sheila said...

Way to go Mom! If you come clean my room I'll scream and tell you I love you too! ;)

Audrey said...

Lucky Emma! She must be so happy to have a mom that cleans her room then leaves a cupcake! Come visit my blog! I just made one!

Kelly said...

Keri, I love that you post stuff like this. Sometimes I have no creativity--and this is the kind of thing that would just make Whitney's week. I'm definitely going to use this idea!

Natalie said...

Such a great idea. You are a great mom!

Jessica Brown said...

Keri, you are such a good mom!That is such a good idea too. Thanks for sharing that.

Alicia said...

keri, you are the best mom i know. seriously,you always have the funnest time with your kids. i wish we were closer so i could be there for the fun parties you have.