I turned 37 today.
I ask Greg what his favorite picture of me is. He chose this one. I am not sure if that is good or bad.


A. Emma chose this one. I am not surprised at all. This exact dress is hanging in her closet and she wears it more than she likes to admit. -Cole likes this one too.- B. Dylan chose this one. He said I look funny. Cole still doesn't understand why I wanted to look like an old lady.
16 years ago 12 years ago
29 years ago.



8 comments:
Happy, Happy, Birthday Keri! I looked like that old lady in third grade and I wasn't wearing a wig. I remember that Prom? dress also. Looking through your photo albums. Keri I need to spend some time with again. I miss you.
Happy Birthday Keri!!!!! I was thinking about you.I hope you had a great day. I love your blog. Its fun to see what your up too.You have such a wonderful family.Love you,Netty
Happy Birthday, Keri! You are so cute, and I loved seeing all those pictures! I liked this post so much, very creative!!
Keri, I love your posts. Especially when they bring back my childhood memories. I loved how intertwined the Wright and Hoopes families were. I loved seeing the picture of you in the white dress because I still remember it coming together and of course thinking how beautiful you were and how much I wanted to grow up and be like you (but I have to say, I'm glad you married Greg and not Tim...)
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Keri! I forgot your birthday, bad cousin! I hope you had a wonderful day. I love all of your old pictures. Emma looks so much like you.
Keri these pictures are priceless. I have to agree with Dylan I love the old lady one. I think its your expression that I just love- so you! I can't believe you are 37. Weird. I still remember walking to Alpha Beta with you when we lived at grandmas and you would buy me candy.
Greg picked my favorite picture, also. The moment you handed me your school picture package, I thought, "I love this picture, it depicts who Keri is." Oh do I remember each of the other ones...the white dress, what a drama. Kathryn Hoopes Paxman saved our bacon on that one. What a dear friend to this day. The picture of you as an old lady, I remember thinking how much you looked like my grandma Kati. You are wonderful!
Keri,
i missed your Birthday!!
Sorry girl. I've been so self absorbed!! glad my test is over.
Hope you had a great day. Loved your pic's! We live to far away now!! I miss you guys running over!. You did such a great job on your blog! I was right back with ya! Hope your coming out this summer!!! Love you Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment