PS. want to see pictures closer up? Click on any picture.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Keri, thank you so much for taking the time to create a great page for Laura! Dad was emotional when Dave called and asked for "Laura's hand"[Dave's last name is Garner.] Can't believe our Lola is getting married! Dave is wonderful. It is going to be fun having him in the family. Fun days ahead! Love, Mom
Oh...Congrats, Lola! I can't believe it. Jess had told me that Laura was getting close to engagement. I wish I could be there for all the fun. She's going to be a beautiful bride, and Dave is lucky to be marrying into an awesome family!
Congrats!!!! Laura couldn't have picked a guy with a cooler name. Let the fun begin I can hardly wait until Kathy and Marjean are talking about Dave did this and Dave did that...they already have me confused. Wishing you all the best and welcome to the extended family.....it is great to have an alibi....Uncle Dave...the other dave did it.
Hey, Keri what a sweet thing to do. I loved the pic's. It really got to me. I'm so happy for Laura. When I saw those pic's I quickly flashed back to being at Marjean's house and looking out through the large glass window and in the back yard was Laura probably 5yrs old walking on the back fence dancing and singing all alone in her amazing little world. Time flies. And as for my husband Dave. He loves to act confused. It's the one way he feels connected to me.!!! Love you guys, Aunt Kathy
Why did those pictures make me want to cry? Probably cause seeing the Wright family brings back such good memories. I'm so excited for Laura! Thanks for posting that!
9 comments:
Keri, thank you so much for taking the time to create a great page for Laura! Dad was emotional when Dave called and asked for "Laura's hand"[Dave's last name is Garner.] Can't believe our Lola is getting married! Dave is wonderful. It is going to be fun having him in the family. Fun days ahead!
Love, Mom
Oh...Congrats, Lola! I can't believe it. Jess had told me that Laura was getting close to engagement. I wish I could be there for all the fun. She's going to be a beautiful bride, and Dave is lucky to be marrying into an awesome family!
Congratulations to Laura! And could she be any more beautiful?
Congrats!!!!
Laura couldn't have picked a guy with a cooler name.
Let the fun begin I can hardly wait until Kathy and Marjean are talking about Dave did this and Dave did that...they already have me confused.
Wishing you all the best and welcome to the extended family.....it is great to have an alibi....Uncle Dave...the other dave did it.
Hey, Keri what a sweet thing to do. I loved the pic's. It really got to me. I'm so happy for Laura.
When I saw those pic's I quickly flashed back to being at Marjean's house and looking out through the large glass window and in the back yard was Laura probably 5yrs old walking on the back fence dancing and singing all alone in her amazing little world.
Time flies.
And as for my husband Dave.
He loves to act confused. It's the one way he feels connected to me.!!!
Love you guys, Aunt Kathy
Congrats to Laura! Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful lady - both inside and out!
Why did those pictures make me want to cry? Probably cause seeing the Wright family brings back such good memories. I'm so excited for Laura! Thanks for posting that!
Those are such great pictures. Thanks for taking me back. I can't wait to meet him. I'm so excited for Laura!
Congratulations Laura,
We're excited for you.
Love,
Kathryn Hoopes Paxman
Post a Comment