2.28.2008

Lunch with Dylan


Once a week Cole and I eat lunch with Dylan at his school. We all really look forward to it. Cole loves to give the lunch lady his 25 cents for milk and Dylan always has a big smile when he sees us. Once in a great while I bring him his favorite lunch- Quiznos- Mesquite Chicken sandwich, vinegar and salt chips and a cookie for Cole and him to share. I am SO thankful that Dylan's school opens up for lunch. Lucky us.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

How nice.

Natalie said...

That sounds really fun! I want to do that with my oldest, but my other three are just too much of a hand full right now ;). That Quiznos sandwich is sounding so yummy to me!

Alicia said...

I hope Olivia's school has open lunch. This will be one of Dylans favorite memories. You are such a fun mom.

Anonymous said...

Iloved having lunch at dylan's school too. I miss it.
Maybe soon I can come back and do it again.
Aunt Kathy