7.13.2011

Teacher appreciation

This year for teacher appreciation I wanted to make it special. Dylan and Cole have had the best school year and their teachers are so awesome. You know when it just seems to be a great year all around, well, that was this year so I wanted to make it special for teacher. They so deserve it.


For Dylan's teachers I made these treat jars. I had no idea how many m&m's if would take to fill 2 jars but it was worth it. I had no idea how cute they would turn out.

If you knew Cole's teacher you would not be surprised why I did this for her. She seriously is the most amazing teacher EVER. Seriously, Cole was one lucky boy to have her. In fact I was so sad to know this school year was almost over. She was the perfect teacher for Cole. Very creative, strict in a loving way and she expected a lot from Cole, because she knew he could do it. I am so thankful for wonderful teachers and feel sooo lucky when my kids are able to experience what it is like to have one.


I go to lunch with Cole on Wednesdays and sit with his class so it was perfect. While I was there I asked each of his classmates to tell me one thing they love about Mrs. Singleton. I took what they said and put them on Rieson candies. This way when she picks a candy out of the jar she will see what each student loves about her. It turned out really cute. She absolutely loved it. Inside the lid I wrote what they said so she will always know what her students from 2010/2011 loved about her.

 
For our favorite Crosswalk/Safety girl and our wonderful school counselor that comes up with the best ideas to make school fun but also helps the kids learn how to work hard and be there for each other.

This was for the principal. Kinds cheesy and fun at the same time. I had to give it to her. The boys were embarrassed. I guess they already know what is cheesy.
I have always wanted to do this and thought this was a perfect year. What a perfect way to start off teacher appreciation week.

No comments: