7.13.2011

field day

One of my favorite activities that I look forward to at the boy's school is  "field day". The second to last day of school the classes get together and have "field day". If you like being outside, having fun with your friends, getting wet and great games then you would love field day. I usually go and help out for both sessions, am with Cole's class and pm with Dylan's. This year I had to miss it because of my falling off my bike accident. I was devastated when I realized I would miss it. My dear sweet and wonderful friend sent me these photos that afternoon. I am so glad she did. As you can see from them, Cole had a blast. I really hope (knock on wood) I don't miss next year. Last year I missed it because of Cole's stitches.

Cole and his best friend Riley. These two boys are so dang cute together. Truely the best of friends


I love this photo below.It is so Cole, So ready for his turn and so ready to win.

No comments: