When Emma chose to go shopping with me for her 13th birthday instead of a friend party I have to say I was really happy. Ok. I mean what girl doesn't want to shop but I still told myself she wanted to be with me.:) We had a great time. We first went down town to a shop named "Pink" that she has been wanting to check out forever. Then we hit the mall and shopped out little hearts out. Next, over to Olive Garden for our tradition of soup and salad and last but not least Emma got feathers in her hair which only lasted 2 weeks but hey you only turn 13 once right. I loved spending time with my girl. It was so fun shopping and hanging out. I feel might lucky she wanted to spend the day with me even if it did have to do with new clothes and a feathers in her hair.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment