7.19.2011

Craigs list we love you

Finally after years of debating over a trampoline we finally decided it was time. (if you know our little dare devil you would see why it took years). The kids were so excited. Even though my little Cole scares me to death with all his flips and dare devil tricks I still love it. I think my favorite is when my kids tell me to come on and jump and one minute later the sprinklers come on. They think it is the funniest thing.  It has been great to have on our hot summer days. We love our trampoline.

2 comments:

Smullin Family said...

Cool trampoline...with a ladder even!

Kathleen Gauger said...

You commented on my blog about a quote you would like to use for camp. I would be happy to let you know where it came from, but I don't know which quote you are specifically referring to. If you could email me back with specifics, I could probably tell you. When you comment you will need to leave me an email because I cannot reply to you otherwise. I clicked on your name and it took me to your profile, and that is how I found you. Hope I can help you, so please reply.
Katie G
LDS Young Women