6.29.2011

Dylan's Birthday party

For Dylan's birthday party cake he chose an ice cream cake. I am not surprised at all. Dylan knows what makes a great cake. (my favorite too). I had never made one before so I was a little nervous but it turned out great.
One of Dylan's best friends sure know him very well. Dylan is a trickster and loves to do magic tricks so this was a total hit. His friends mom made this wonderful magic kit for Dylan. It has a booklet with directions and all the gadgets you need inside. Even a wand. It was a really cool and clever gift.

Ever since Dylan was a little boy his favorite part about a party is a scavenger hunt and swords. The boys found these swords after the first clue.



I had to take this photo below. It just shows how boys just love a good snack after a full day of fun.

1 comment:

Smullin Family said...

I am so grateful that Treyson has a good friend like Dylan. Thanks for letting him hang out with you guys all the time. He loves it and I do too. :)