12.16.2009

November 09` A month to remember

Thanksgiving at Grandma Paula's house

It's a tradition at Grandma Paula's house that all the girls get together and take a picture right before the turkey is cut. I really don't know why I was in the picture. I didn't cook a dang thing.

The "Kid Table"
Growing up I couldn't wait to be big enough to move up from the "kid table" to the "grown up table" I still remember the first Thanksgiving I moved up to the "grown up table". It was nothing like I thought it would be. I wanted to go right back to the "kid table". This year I wanted to eat at the kid table but the kids booted me out.

The Feast! and do I mean fest
Grandma Paula and Greg's sister Kari seriously cook for 3 days for this feast. There is so much food and it is all AMAZING. This is just the side table. The turkey, gravy and mash potatoes are on another table.



Oh course, Thanksgiving weekend would not be the same without the cousins. It is one Big, Crazy Party.




Cole's Thanksgiving Feast



Cole had a Thanksgiving feast at school. The kids had SO much fun. The teachers went all out like usual. I feel SO lucky that Cole has such a creative, fun and fabulous teacher.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Seriously that food looks amazing! I love their house. I remember Thanksgiving at yours when Chris and I were first married. You did some good cooking!