That is so funny! I think they deserve one for being so clever. But only get one if you're willing to take care of it, too. No matter how many times I've said "It's your dog!" when I try to get the kids to take care of her, I always end up doing plenty. So that's my advise. But they totally love her and I can't imagine our family without our Suzie-dog, so I guess it's worth it!
4 comments:
WHAT????? when did that all come to be? are you getting a dog???
Do IT... DO IT every kid needs a dog...
Hey Keri! I found your blog on the Ray's blog list. Great to see you. So are you getting a dog???
Cassie
That is so funny! I think they deserve one for being so clever. But only get one if you're willing to take care of it, too. No matter how many times I've said "It's your dog!" when I try to get the kids to take care of her, I always end up doing plenty. So that's my advise. But they totally love her and I can't imagine our family without our Suzie-dog, so I guess it's worth it!
Post a Comment