9.14.2009

Happy 40th Birthday Marci

Lake Powelle, 1994

3 comments:

Jilene said...

holy cow. you haven't changed a bit in 15 years!!!

Keri said...

emma said my bathing suit is too low. I think she is getting me back

Marci said...

You are too funny! I remember that day, I remember my "waterski" swimsuit that was so high in the front the straps wouldn't fall off the shoulders when you crashed. I remember my super fun cousin. You were my roommate, my cousin, my best friend. I've passed off the roommate thing to Greg, but I'll still be your cousin & best friend.

However, there are things that I can forget about that time...we should have bought our own ski boat. Where would I be without you.

Emma, I was trying to be an influence for good with you mother. I had her wear the life jacket all day because of her swimsuit. You should have seen her tan lines from the jacket!
Thanks Ker, I'm 40 and all mature now :)