With my little Emma starting Middle School :( my darling Dylan in 3rd grade and my sweet, baby Cole starting Kindergarten it was a hard, exciting, nervous, crazy, sad, great and bitter sweet day.
Oh my gosh Keri these pictures are adorable! And Emma looks way cute! I've decided I need to go shopping with her so she can pick me out some cute clothes. I love the matching shirts on the boys!
4 comments:
I dread the day that all three of mine are in school. I feel for you, Keri. By the way...what's (or who) is Ego Trends?
they are so cute. you done a good job!!
WOW they are growing up... can't believe it... Great pics.
Oh my gosh Keri these pictures are adorable! And Emma looks way cute! I've decided I need to go shopping with her so she can pick me out some cute clothes. I love the matching shirts on the boys!
Post a Comment