3.02.2009

I love...........

Dylan's hair...... he gets it cut off on Sat.


How much my 2 crazy boys love each other


watching this while I do the dishes


my new cast iron pot that I just can't get enough of



my sweet Cole who I get to spend all day with

watching my little chef at work
how much Cole loves his little stripey

how my creative little Emma can make something out of nothing. Well with boxes, duck tape and spray paint.

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Keri! What ever is in your pot looks yummy! Lots to love! :)

ps. Thanks for your nice comment yeterday. I got the frames at ikea and had the prints printed at Alexander's print shop. :)

Laura Garner said...

I loved this posting. It's been way too long since I've seen everyone! I guess we'll just have to wait til August!

S. Gibson said...

I love your boys hair too! Are you cutting Dylan's short? I think a cast iron pot would be so fun to have. Whatever you were making looked delicious! That fort Emma made looked amazing and hard. I'll bet that took a long time.

A Thrifty Mom said...

what is that in your pot?
apple dumblings
or a pot pie?
Sarah
A Thrifty Mom