12.01.2008

miss her already

My little Emma went to school today for the first time in 4 weeks. All I can say is "I miss her already". We had so much fun. It was so wonderful having her home and hanging out with her. Greg came home one night and said our house looked like a "Craft bomb went off." We did lots of projects, watched Kate Kittredge, Parent trap and Princess Diaries at least 3 times each. We read together, ate out, shopped, saw High School Musical 3, went to the YMCA, did crafts and crafts and crafts, hung out, stayed up late of course, talked and talked and talked. I am already looking forward to March when she is off again. Lucky me to be able to hang out with my girl for 4 weeks. I miss her already.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Keri, exactly what I am looking forward to with my girl.

Smullin Family said...

Hi Keri (Dylan's mom),
I found your blog through the Ray's blog. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my "friends and family" on my blog. If you would like to view it, email me and I'll invite you; alishasmullin@yahoo.com.

You're a good mom. I don't think I miss my kids, when they go back to school after break. :o)