This was a wonderful way to illustrate giving thanks! I'm grateful for you Keri...who remained my special friend even during my "turkey" years. Breadsticks working hard!!
I love this idea! It looks really cute! Did you cut out all those leaves or did they come like that? I love it, I am keeping it as an idea for next thanksgiving!
I'm greatful to have been able to visit Keri, Greg and the Kids!! I had a great time. Emma and I spent some fun time knitting,shopping, eating!! Dylan and I played battle,shopped, eat,homework, story time. Cole and I played battle, shopped ate ice cream. I love the new IronMan toy!!! Bright red! I want one!! Keri and I got some late night talking, sewing in. Time goes by too fAST!!! Thanks for the great time. I'm not going to wait so long next time. Too hard to leave. Love you guys Thanks for everything Aunt Kathy
What a great way to show your blessings, Keri. We talk about all that we're grateful for, but this is a wonderful way to make it come alive for the kids. Once again, Bravo, Keri!!!
That's an awesome gratitude craft idea! Wish I had thought of it! You are so dang cute! You sound like the absolute best mom...Emma is so fortunate to have such a wonderful woman in her life!!!!! Wish Ava and I could have spent a week doing crafts and watching movies with you two!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
This was a wonderful way to illustrate giving thanks! I'm grateful for you Keri...who remained my special friend even during my "turkey" years. Breadsticks working hard!!
This is so clever. I have yet to learn all the wonderful arts and crafts you do with your kids! You're so good at that kind of stuff!
Just caught up on your blog - you are the best mom. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. And I love this gratitude idea!! Can I copy all your ideas?? :)
I love this idea! It looks really cute! Did you cut out all those leaves or did they come like that? I love it, I am keeping it as an idea for next thanksgiving!
I'm greatful to have been able to visit Keri, Greg and the Kids!!
I had a great time. Emma and I spent some fun time knitting,shopping, eating!!
Dylan and I played battle,shopped,
eat,homework, story time.
Cole and I played battle, shopped ate ice cream.
I love the new IronMan toy!!! Bright red! I want one!!
Keri and I got some late night talking, sewing in. Time goes by too fAST!!!
Thanks for the great time.
I'm not going to wait so long next time. Too hard to leave.
Love you guys
Thanks for everything
Aunt Kathy
What a great way to show your blessings, Keri. We talk about all that we're grateful for, but this is a wonderful way to make it come alive for the kids. Once again, Bravo, Keri!!!
That's an awesome gratitude craft idea! Wish I had thought of it! You are so dang cute! You sound like the absolute best mom...Emma is so fortunate to have such a wonderful woman in her life!!!!! Wish Ava and I could have spent a week doing crafts and watching movies with you two!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment