Wondering what Bravo, Bubbly and Sacajawea have to do with this picture, let me tell you;
All the 4th graders at Emma's school had to try out for the big 4th grade school play, which happen to be an opera. Emma sang "Bubbly"by Colby Caillat. Kinda cute huh. I asked some of her friends what they sang; "Twinkle, twinkle little star or America the Beautiful." Well, she must have done something right. She got one of the only solo's, and was the main girl, Sacajawea in her class. To make a long story short and no pictures to show off her wonderful performance, here is a picture of her at Cold Stone celebrating. That is what Bravo, Bubbly and Sacajawea have to do with this picture and my little Emma.

2 comments:
Emma is a star! That is so awesome,I want to hear her sing, I bet she is amazing! Chris and I are so proud!
Emma, I wanted a picture of you in Sacajawea's outfit. Did your mom take one? Wow, did you have a big week. I bet you feel great about all your accomplishments. Just a few more days and you are out of school!
But, I know you, you are going to miss school and all your friends.
Post a Comment