Today is my brother Paul's birthday. He would have been 33 today. There isn't one day that goes by that I don't think about him, that his face doesn't go through my mind. I am thankful for the 27 years that I was able to be his big sister and have him in my life. I love you Paul FOREVER!
PAUL AARON WRIGHT
...


5 comments:
I love looking at those pictures Keri. They bring back so many wonderful memories of Paul. He had such a contagious smile and way of making everyone feel special. Happy birthday Paul. We miss you.
What a nice tribute to your brother, Keri. I loved seeing all the pictures. I remember when you both came to our wedding and I met you and Paul for the first time. Drew often talks about how much he admired Paul and his goodness. Thanks for sharing this on your blog.
Paul is wonderful! He looks so much like your Dad.
great Ninja party. What a good Mom you are.
That was so nice Keri. I always admired Paul, and looked up to him. I always felt like he was kind of another brother. I remember playing scripture games where he would have Laura and I read a scripture and he would guess exactly what scripture it was. He was such a good example to us!
Keri,
Nice job on the blog. I'm very impressed! I love the tribute to a wonderful brother-in-law that we all miss terribly. When we think of our crazy Elwell family, we're grateful for the short memories we were able to share with Paul.
My favorite thing about Paul was his mischievous giggle. I always knew something good was just around the corner. And his love for ice cream and dessert made him a favorite.
You're an amazing family and thanks for letting us share in this tribute to an amazing life lived. :-)
Heather Elwell
Post a Comment