This year I was able to help out for Emma, Dylan and Cole's Christmas parties.
It was soooooooo much fun.
For Cole's party, I read the kids a really cute story about a snow man. Cole thought it was so cool I got to sit in the circle time chair.

Dylan's, I was in charge of coming up with a craft. It was definitely worth all the shopping and late nights cutting, cutting and cutting. The kids had so much fun making them and love it when they were done. I have to say the snow men ended up being really cute.

Emma's class did ginger bread houses. I don't think I have ever seen so much candy in my life. We had a blast building it together. Unfortunately as soon as we drove into the drive way it collapsed -I think we used too much frosting- and well was ruined. It still was worth it.
I hope I can help out every year in their class rooms. It was so much fun..........
3 comments:
Keri you are the best, creative, Mom.
How fun! I'm glad you guys got home safe. How is Dylan feeling?
Keri, you're awesome. Your kids will always remember that you helped in their classes. I love the crafts you did with them.
Post a Comment