I can tell first grade is starting to rub off on Dylan. For the past week whenever I give him a kiss on the cheek or a hug, even touch his cheeks-if you know me that's a lot- He says " Now you have to marry me. Plah ." Luckily only sometimes he tries to get away and then says "Ha, don't have to marry you. Plah " I tried to explain to him that I can give him kisses, hugs or touch his cheek anytime i want. I am his mom.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago

4 comments:
That is too funny! Yeah, I totally remember that age. Shortly after, I remember thinking boys totally had germs.
Keri I am surprised your kids cheeks aren't rubbed raw. I have a hard time keeping my hands off my kids cheeks too.
I am not ready for this. I could kiss my boys cheeks to death.
oh man dylan really is a first grader! But deep down he still really loves all of your hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment