11.06.2007

WATCH OUT NEW YORK, HERE SHE COMES!!!!

Emma left yesterday to New York with her Grandma Marjean. They will be there for 2 weeks. Lucky girl. They are staying with my brother Ryan and his family who only live 40 minutes from the city. They are going to Wicked and Mary Poppins on Broadway, shopping, hanging with cousins; Jack, Ella and Max, and I am sure staying up late. What more could a 9 year old want . Oh there's more, her best friend, cousin Izzy from Utah will be there too. How lucky is that. I am soooo excited for Emma. I am sure she is having the time of her life. We sure will miss her though. Cole said 4 times today "I miss Emma.... a lot" and kept wanting to call her."

3 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun for Emma! She is going to remember this trip for the rest of her life. What a great grandma your mom is. I hope your family can last the two weeks with the big sister gone!

Jessica Brown said...

keri- i just found your blog through Natalie's. i'm so excited I found you. i loved reading your blog. That is such a cute idea about your and Emma's journal. if you ever want to see pictures of us and our little Olivia we have a blog too! it is www.jessandjaron.blogspot.com

you have such cute kids!

S. Gibson said...

We had such a great time! Izzy and Emma had a blast together.