I wish I could be there to watch the little reunion with emma and her little brothers. I would also love to be there to hear Emma tell all about her adventures in NY. I'm sad I won't be there for thanksgiving. spring break is just too long of a wait to get together! miss you guys!
Emma, We just got back your pictures from your birthday at Libby Lu. You are with you neighbor girl friend. What a trip. Tell your mom to go to our kodak site. They are posted there. There are ones from when you first moved to washinton !!! Aunt Kathy
3 comments:
I wish I could be there to watch the little reunion with emma and her little brothers. I would also love to be there to hear Emma tell all about her adventures in NY. I'm sad I won't be there for thanksgiving. spring break is just too long of a wait to get together! miss you guys!
I would miss her too.
Emma,
We just got back your pictures from your birthday at Libby Lu.
You are with you neighbor girl friend. What a trip. Tell your mom to go to our kodak site. They are posted there.
There are ones from when you first moved to washinton !!!
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment