After finishing his kiwi, Dylan asked if he could bring a kiwi to school for his classmate Kenny. He told me it was Kenny's favorite food and thought Kenny would really like one. In the morning, Dylan got a kiwi and put it in a baggy. Then, he asked me to write a note. When he got to school he was so excited to find Kenny and give him his yummy kiwi. After school that day Dylan said he can't wait to bring everyone in his class their favorite food. I think with 20 kids we are going to be busy. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had a friend like Dylan.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago
7 comments:
Its no wonder he's a good friend. He's got you for a mom! And what a face! He is too cute!
Hey Keri! I just saw your comment on Drew and Natalie's blog. It was good to see your blog and your kids. Your family is darling. We're living in Connecticut right now--just moved here from Wisconsin. Hopefully we're not going to get any further from home. You can check out our blog (www.barbylane.blogspot.com). Does Alicia have a blog? I clicked your linked to her but I couldn't make heads or tales of where I ended up??? Hope you don't mind if I link up your blog to mine so I can come back and check on the latest with your family!
Kelly (Hoopes) Davis
Dylan, you are not only a wonderful friend, but you are a watchful, loving brother. I watch how kind you are to Cole and Emma. I have seen you many times walk beside Cole, with you hand resting on his shoulder as you kindly lead him. You bless your home. I can't wait to give you a big hug in a few weeks and spend lots of time with you. Grandpa and Grandma are very proud of you. So what have you decided to be for Halloween?
Love, Grandma
Keri, what a sweet boy. Garrett has been wanting to take food to all our neighbors lately. How do you say no to that? Especially when thay are our favorite molasses cookies and tamales from the farmers market.
Yes, Dylan is so cute. If we lived closer to you guys, I'd tell him my favorite food was chocolate ...
Keri this story is too cute. And this picture couldn't be sweeter. I'm with Natalie... Dylan, I love chocolate!
When I grow up I want to be kind like Dylan. He is such a good brother. He always shares his toys and always shares his treats with me! I love to hang with Dylan because he really doesn't know I'm a grown up. So when we hang I am the one having the most fun!
aunt kathy
Post a Comment