I've been tagged...
MY HUSBAND
What is his name? Greg Christensen
How long have you been together? going on 12 years
How long did you date? don't ask
How old is he? 40
Who said I love you first? Greg
Who is taller? Greg
Who sings better? Emma
Who is smarter? Greg
Whose temper is worse? me
Who does the laundry? me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Greg or Emma, Dylan, COle
Who pays the bills? me
Who mows the lawn? Greg
Who does the dishes? Me, greg does help out
Who cooks dinner? Keri-unless it's Thai food
!Who drives when you are together? Greg
Who is more stubborn? neither
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? we both do
Who kissed who first? Greg, Grant Village Yellowstone Park-
Dylans middle name is Grant
Who asked who out? keri
Who proposed? Greg, I almost had to.....Finaly when he did -NewPort Beach, like I always hoped,
Who is more sensitive? me, unless it comes to our kids
Who has more friends? me
Who wears the pants in the family?definitely me
Now I tag Shannon Isom, Candice Edgar... and anybody else who wants to be it!
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago
2 comments:
Wow alot I didn't know about you after all our years together. Surprising. I am so glad you are blogging
I love hearing all of that about you guys! That was fun.
Post a Comment