Greg would kill me if he knew I posted this photo but it has to be one of my favorite ones of Greg and my kids. It is taken in our van, yes our van. (these were the days we didn't have our tent trailer). We decided to take a last minute, last of the summer camping trip to our favorite Red fish Lake. When we got there the ranger told us that there had been sightings of a bear. The kids freaked so Greg took all the seats out of the van and we basically sleeped in the van for 3 nights. I slept in the front passenger seat. I think my favorite part of the entire trip was hearing Greg tell the kids silly, scary stories and the kids laughing and screaming. It was so fun. I love that Greg loves the outdoors and loves to spend time with his kids. I am thankful for all the great memories our children have growing up with such a wonderful dad.
a perfect example of the kind of dad Greg is
One Saturday night at 10:00 pm Dylan and Greg were reminiscing about a camping trip we took.The next thing I know the boys and Emma come screaming in telling me that Dad is putting up the tent. By 10:30 pm the boys and Emma were in the tent listening to scary, spooky stories by dad. They slept their all night. Lucky kids.

I love my dad. As you can tell by these photos he is fun. My dad always made life fun growing up. I have so many wonderful memories of my dad playing with us, singing with us and hanging out with us. He made life fun. I still think about the good ole days and remember the fun us Wright kids had together. My dad really had a huge part in that. I am thankful for my dad and for all the great memories. I was one lucky little girl let me tell ya.

My dad is also a wonderful grandpa. He still puts his family first and has made it possible so many times for us to all get together . My kids are sure lucky to have a grandpa like him

He is going on a "Bear Hunt" with all the grand kids. He did the same for us when we were little.
Happy Fathers Day Greg and Dad, I love you!
Happy Fathers Day Greg and Dad, I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment