11.05.2010

SEVEN


Happy Birthday to our sweet, little Cole.
I hope 7 doesn't change you too much. I mean I sure hope you will still......give me 20 hugs and kisses a day and I am talking about the sloppy smooches ones, ask me to play 4 square with you at least 4 times a day, run around with your big brother Dylan like you are wild bandits, eat peanut butter sandwiches with nothing else on them, ask to be tickled, watch a Brady Bunch episode every night before you go to bed, be a wonderful friend, have your sweet mischievous smile, play Lego's day after day,call Dylan your best friend, build the greatest forts, laugh at the little things, make those crazy loony faces, ask me to lay by you and sing your favorite song, wear your dads lava lava as pj's, draw and draw, play Sole and Crack with Dad and Dylan, go loony with your sister Emma, be my friend, tell me I'm the best mom in the world often, but most of all Coley Oley, stay the sweet, crazy little boy that we all love.
"Don't grow up too fast Cole." We love you !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birthdays just keep coming....
AK