11.30.2010

Black Friday

Emma and I decided to keep our Black Friday tradition going. This year we went to the mall. We were there from 11 am til 6:30 am. I have to say running after these girls for 6 hours was a workout. I have no idea how they just kept going and going. The most anyone bought that night was a pair of jeans. I think they were in it just for the fun of it. Next time I think I will bring someone my age with us. I was seriously one of the very few people there over 30.
I was not going to freeze like last year so I seriously had 4 layers of clothing on. The girls, well lets just say they were more into what they looked like than being warm. :) Five minutes before the doors opened I went to the car and took all my layers off. It worked out pretty nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were brave girl. Lucky Emma to have a fun mom
Aunt kathy

S. Gibson said...

I would have totally gone with you! I love black friday.