6.16.2010

Scavenger Hunt

For Emma's birthday party this year we did a scavenger hunt. It was SOOOO FUN!!! The girls had an absolute blast. There were 2 teams. Pink and green. I have to say I was seriously laughing the entire time. The girls were CRAZY. It was a race and let me tell you, they took it very seriously. I don't think they walked the entire time.

#1 "Iceberg" Share a medium size shake.
When I got their with the green team one of the employees said the pink team shoved the icecream in their mouths. That got the green team going. It was quit a show

#2 5 minute Massage at "Bed Bath & Beyond"
while they did this the driver hid a bag under a pillow.


#3 Under the pillow is a bag, Take the bag and without looking take one and wear it for the rest of the night.
Big sunglasses, sombrero, glasses with big nose and colored hair extensions.
It was so funny seeing the girls run through the shopping center and all the stores wearing these things.

#4 My favorite "Old Navy" Put on the pair of men's pants, shirt and sweat shirt.
I am sure you can tell by the picture why this is my favorite. The employees there were so cool about it. They were laughing just as much as me.


#5 "Ross" Put on the highest heels you can find.
The girls loved this one of course.

#6 Stand in front of the elk


#7 Last but not least "Wal Mart". Get a picture with a Wal Mart greeter and a sticker.
a scavenger hunt is not the same without going to Wal Ma


Last stop "Prospect Elementary park".
OK so the girls were not ready to stop so they went on a scavenger hunt through our neighborhood with a random list of things to get. It was fun watching them run through the neighborhood.
Who won. Well lets just call it a tie. I mean the green team did come in first by 1 minute but we kinda cheated, I mean changed things a little when we saw the pink team driving to their last stop. We panicked and ate the shake in the car. Shhhh. Don't tell Emma.

2 comments:

Laura Garner said...

That looks like THE funnest birthday party EVER! Emma is so lucky to have a mom like you! I wish I could've been there :)

Natalie said...

Keri, you are the most wonderful mom. I love when you post all the fun things you do - your blog is a wealth of ideas for me!