5.04.2010

"The Shark" #7

Pinewood Derby 2010,
Dylan raced 25 different cars
raced at least 15 different times
and won every single car and every single race he was in.
It was a night my happy boys will never forget. Dad too of course :)
OK, so I know I sound like a bragging mom but I can't help it. I wish you could have been there. He was so excited, Cole was so excited. Dylan had had so much fun. After one of the races, with his car in his hand he stood toward the audience and did some kind of Saturday Night Live, John Travolta move. By the end of the night a lot of the scouts were yelling "Dylan, 7, 7," and a few of the dads were asking Greg what his secrets were. We all had a great night. It was so fun seeing Dylan so happy and crazy.
The final race,

notice proud little brother Cole jumping from his chair during one of Dylan's races

Cole was so cute the entire night. He was so happy and excited for Dylaln.

As soon as the boys got home they started to design their cars for next year. Those crazy boys.

3 comments:

Laura Garner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Garner said...

That's so fun. I'm glad Dil won this time! Good job Dylan! Or should I say...Greg...jk

Jill said...

YEA go Dylan...that is awesome he won every time!!!!