Valentine's day is my favorite holiday. I can't help it. I love the decorating, the sweet treats, and all the love that goes around. I love that my husband buys me chocolate even though I don't really like chocolate. I love that my daughter made me a really darling note during a church meeting and handed it to me real secretly with a sweet smile on her face. I love that my little Dylan put his special card that I gave him in his special box. I love how my kids kept saying "This is the best dinner ever. I wish we ate like this every night." Little do they know the dinner was one of the easiest dinners I know how to make. I love how my little Cole shows us the real way to hold a goblet(I have no idea how he knows) and how he seriously licks the glass clean. I love how my kids tell me I'm the coolest mom because I let them have white waffles with syrup and whip cream from a can for breakfast. I love that I have the excuse to make 100 heart sugar cookies, I can't help it, they are my favorite oh and last but not least I love how I didn't have to do the messy dinner dishes. I just love Valentines Day.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago

4 comments:
You are just so good at being a mom, Keri. You're kids are right that you are the coolest mom ever!
I love Valentine's Day too! I love all your ideas. You are the best mom! I also got your cute Valentine in the mail! We all loved it!
Wow, you really went ALL out! Everything looks SO good..and I know that the cookies were awesome..thank you very much. What was your valentine dinner menu that your kids raved over and that was easy for you? Was it the waffles? Yum!
How cute Keri! I hope I'll be that festive when I have kids! I love Valentines day because I always remember getting packages from you in the mail when you were in college. How come you don't send me those anymore! :) Jk.
Post a Comment