My boys keep talking about this day. They can't wait to go again. We picked apples for the church and in return was able to bring home bushels of apples for making applesauce. 44 quarts in all. We have already gone through 4 jars. I think we will have to make more next time. Thanks Ray family for introducing us the good ole apple picking and homemade applesauce.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago




3 comments:
you are welcome. we had so much fun. let's go do it again if you want to. i'm always up for making applesauce! just let me know. and...I LOVE IDAHO TOO!!!
You guys are always doing something fun! You're such a good mom Keri.
Keri, finally a moment alone to catch up on blogs. Emma is BEAUTIFUL!
You and Greg are fabulous parents. Cole calling Dylan while in California made me think of Preston and Garrett. Always together, they are the best of friends. I think boys need a brother more than sisters a sister. Love you.
Post a Comment