Those pictures of you are priceless! You haven't changed a bit! Everything go ok getting home? Are you out to buy an Odessey? Thanks again for taking us!!
oh my gosh keri where did you get these? every person in them is killing me. in the top picture ryan is wearing the same pants you have on in the bottom picture. that alone is so scary! actually, what is scarier is that I just (months ago) finally parted with all of these "dress ups". i guess that means my dancing queen days are over. these definitely made my birthday!! those were good times!
3 comments:
Those pictures of you are priceless! You haven't changed a bit! Everything go ok getting home? Are you out to buy an Odessey? Thanks again for taking us!!
oh my gosh keri where did you get these? every person in them is killing me. in the top picture ryan is wearing the same pants you have on in the bottom picture. that alone is so scary! actually, what is scarier is that I just (months ago) finally parted with all of these "dress ups". i guess that means my dancing queen days are over. these definitely made my birthday!! those were good times!
Those are wonderful! And is that Drew in the picture?? I'm laughing so hard. I love that you have so many great pictures!
Post a Comment