The lady on the far right is Flo. She is one of the crosswalk ladies at Dylan's school. All I can say is "She is awesome." It's like she's out of a movie or something. Seriously. She does it all. One day my friend needed help with her car battery. There we were two clueless girls trying to figure out how to do it. -OK, so I should know how- Flo came over, and 3 minutes later we were driving off. One time on a Sat. while Cole and I were riding bikes his chain came off. It happen to be in front of her house. There she came out of her house and had it up and going in no time. Most importantly there have also been the days were Dylan was not up for school. She came up to him, put her arm around him, talked with him and 1 minute later he was smiling and going to school. I love dropping him off and knowing she is there. She always has something really nice to say or compliments him. I think we are pretty lucky to have Miss Flo.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment