Emma and Cole made Greg a sweet candy letter for Father's Day. It was really cute. He loved it even though he only had a couple of pieces. Seriously. Emma and Cole enjoyed sneaking the candy and putting the wrappers back on. OK, so did I.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
5 days ago

3 comments:
Keri,
I'm gonna nominate you for mom of the year. You always jump start me with ideas of family good old fashioned fun. Love you girl!!
That's so cute Keri! Did Emma make it? Where's Dylan? I guess that was when he was in Cali.
You really do the cutest things for your family! I used to think I was creative...but I don't compare to you!
Keri, I wanted to thank you for your sweet message to me so many months ago...about my difficult pregnancy and all. Thanks for your words of encouragement and your prayers. You are so sweet and thoughtful! We got through it all and everything turned out ok! Check out my blog for new pics! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!
Post a Comment