3.08.2009

Solo


Our little Emma went on an airplane SOLO yes I said SOLO on Friday. Greg and I could barely let her on the plane but Emma, she was SO excited. Happily, she made it safe to Seattle where my mom was waiting at the gate to pick her up. Soon after they flew to California for 2 weeks to basically party, hangout, party, play and party. Lucky Emma to have such wonderful grandparents who made it possible for Emma to spend this time with them. I miss her SOOOOO MUCH already but know she is happy, safe and making memories of a life time.

1 comment:

there's always something.. said...

Hi Keri, I was wondering where Dylan was Sunday (I was his teacher when you were down for Laura's wedding). Emma is a pleasure to have in Primary. She's in my daughter's class & Kennedy says Emma is the sweetest person!

p.s. I love your blog & talk about it all the time to your mom.

p.s.s I LOVE YOUR PARENTS!!!!

❤ Anjanette